Monday, June 18, 2012

Mini Album Monday

Back in March I was thrilled to win a spot in True Scrap 3 from the amazing Jen Gallagher. I came away from the two day event with lots of ideas and the itch to get creating again. I still wasn't feeling great and
I was having a hard time creating projects that I was happy with. Kelli Crow taught a class titled, "Just Get it on the Page." That class was a huge light bulb moment for me. At the time I wasn't able to create beautiful detailed scrapbook layouts like I usually do BUT I was able to just get some photos on the page. So, I started creating and as it turns out most of my photos that I was "just getting on the page" ended up in Mini Albums. Sooo.....I now introduce you too : "Mini Album Monday!" Over the next few weeks I'll be showing you some of my favorites from this collection of my most recent mini albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS