Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Teaming up with Clearsnap and Scor-Pal

I was so excited to work with the Scor-Pal tool. It made making these flowers a breeze! I created the background and the paper I used with the flowers by stamping with a roller stamp, embossing. Then I sprayed the paper with water and used Smooch inks and Stephanie Barnard Spray inks. It gave the page a soft water color effect. Then I took long strips of paper and and used the scor-pal tool and scored the strips at 1/4 inch and folded them and glued the ends together. I then used a hot glue gun to glue the flower to a scrap of paper so I could attach it to my project. The finishing touch is a little bit of bling in the center of each flower.Becki_Adams_Clearsnap_Scorpal_Team_up_Pink_2 Becki_Adams_Clearsnap_Scorpal_Team_up_Pink Becki_Adams_Clearsnap_Scorpal_Team_up_Pink_1 Becki Adams Clearsnap CT Photo
 Supplies used:
 Smooch® Sassy Pink
Smooch® Taffy
Smooch® Berry Punch
Smooch® Bayside
Dye Ink: Color Box® Premium by Stephanie Barnard Sprays Banana
Dye ink: Color Box® Premium by Stephanie Barnard Sprays Sky
Dye ink: Color Box® Premium by Stephanie Barnard Sprays Bubble Gum
Rollergraph® Handle
Jumbo Design Wheels Mixed Dot
Top Boss® Twinkle Full size Pearl
Top Boss® Embossing Powder  
Other Supplies:
Watercolor paper
Hot glue Gems by Ruby Rock-it
Patterned paper By Bella Blvd

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love your s'more smile picture too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leslie! I love that photo as well :)

      Delete
  2. First of all. The baby. CUTE. HOW DARLING! (Please imagine this being said with a high, squeaky voice.) Now for the page. Love the soft watercolor affect you achieved and those rosettes are wonderful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! I<3 that baby girl. She's mine niece but it's kind of like she's my own :)

      Delete
  3. You are too sweet! Thanks for the kind note you left on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally deserve all the sweet comments in the world. Your work is amazing!

      Delete
  4. Hands down......THE most adorable LO I have EVER seen. The darling baby fits so well among your sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much Janis. I'm kind of partial to that baby girl. I <3 her TONS!

      Delete
  5. Ohh wowza, Becki! This page looks yummy!
    Love all the bubble-gum pink and your flowers turned out way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm glad you like pink and flowers. I was happy with the way this project turned out :)

      Delete
  6. This is just adorable and gorgeous, Becki!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS