Sunday, September 29, 2013

We are Ready for Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays (I may have mentioned that before ;) I don't very often decorate for holidays. Christmas and Halloween are pretty much the only ones. This year I wanted to create some of my Halloween decorations with my paper crafting supplies. This year American Crafts released an adorable Halloween line at Target. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! The first thing I created was this banner:
This was honestly the easiest projects I have ever done. It comes pre cut, with the adhesive, and with the string. It took me 30 minutes to put together...tops! I was thrilled when I hung it up on my vintage gold mirror. I added a few stickers here and there that didn't come in the kit (the black stars and the center of the "o")

 Under the banner I created a spooky tree with lots of bats hanging from it. I just cut the bats with my Silhouette out of the patterned paper in the 6x6 paper pad. My kids love this tree, I have a feeling the bats will be arranged several more times before Halloween.

My neices moved away recently and this will be the first Halloween that we won't be able to spend with them so I thought I'd make some cards to send their way. What little kid doesn't love to get a card in the mail that's all their own?!?!



Until I get them in the mail they're sitting in my vintage flower frogs as part of my Halloween Decor.

Here's a peek at my Halloween Decorations. (It is not an easy task to take photos of decorations in front of a huge mirror without getting a photo of yourself in the mirror, yikes!)


Make sure to check at your local Target and get some of the Halloween goodies before they are gone!!

If you don't have a Target nearby here are a few other supplies you might be interested in!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute display Becki, I'm hoping to have mine up later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, I loved working with the Halloween goodies from Target. It was so much fun! I love your display as well. You did a fantastic job :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS