Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Starting With an Embellishment

Hey there! I'm blogging over at Paper Camellia today. I LOVE their kits!

Today we're talking about starting with an embellishment.
Sometimes when I sit down at my desk I don't know what photo I want to use or even what story I want to tell, I just know I want to create. So, I start with an embellishment. For this project I started with the huge wood veneer ampersand from the January kit. 

I adhered the wood veneer and assembled the title around it. It was after the title was on my page before I chose a background paper or a photo. It may see m a little backwards but sometimes that's when the creativity hits, some of my favorite projects began with a little bit of a different creative process.

Thanks for stopping by today! I so appreciate you visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing.. but usually for me, it is creating some weird paper background! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS