Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wishing for Warmer Days

Even though it's been a very mild winter here, I'm still wishing for a little warmer weather! When I pulled out my scrapbooking supplies the other day I chose to scrapbook photos from this past summer using the new collections from Imaginisce.
 I created this one with the Welcome Spring collection.

 This project I created with the Perfect Vacation collection



I know most of the country is buried under a mountain of snow and freezing cold weather. Do you scrapbook summer photos in the middle of winter?

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Love the handstitching on that first one and the story told with the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pages! That first layout totally grabbed me. Love all the details; stitching, sewing, the butterfly layers and the triangle pies. The bright colors are fab and an adorable picture. Just love!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS