Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Boy and Baby Girl Card Sets

How good are you at gift giving? I'm not that good, especially when it comes to baby gifts. I never have a card on hand and I hate paying for a card. So, I decided I would make a bunch of baby cards some for baby boys and some for baby girls.

I created all of these cards with the My Baby collection from Imaginisce. This collection is divided into two sections one section with shades of blue and one section with shades of pink.

Let's start with the baby boy cards:
Baby Boy Card
These cards are super simple. I just mixed and matched the pre made elements from the collection.
Baby Boy Card

Baby Boy Card

Baby Boy Card
And here are the baby girl cards...


Now, next time I need a baby gift I have a card ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS