Monday, July 14, 2014

He's Five! {Bella Blvd, Tiny Tots Collection}

My little man recently turned 5. I can't believe he's 5 already. It really does feel like he was a tiny little guy just yesterday. He means the world to his daddy and me. He's so much fun and makes me happy everyday! On his birthday we went to the zoo. I was able to snap a couple of quick photos of him. I decided to use on of Bella Blvd's new collections (Tiny Tots) to document some of his favorite things at the age of 5.
There will be inspiration all week long on the Bella Blvd blog using the 4 new collections. (I'll have a few projects here on my blog too.)
Here's the one I created using Tiny Tots.


 Even though it's a collection designed for toddlers. It worked perfectly for my preschool aged guy. There's the most adorable chipboard set to go with this collection. That's where the title came from.
Primary colors are my favorite to work with. I love bold bright colors and patterns.

And here's the whole project:
This layout came together so easily. I simply used 2 columns of patterned papers and built up from there. I used one column for the photo and the title and the other column for journaling and a bit of embellishing.

I can't wait to show you more projects that I've created with this collection...stay tuned!

I mentioned earlier that I love to create with Primary colors. Is there a color palette that you like to use over and over?

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS