Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Easy Handmade Valentines

Valentines Day is just around the corner. I love making easy handmade Valentines. The Pebbles We Go Together line is just perfect for creating the perfect card for you Valentine. 
These cards are so simple. I spent less than 30 minutes on each card. I simply layered stickers on patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad. Don't you love the accordion folded hearts on this card?
I'm going to have to order more of these, I think they're perfect even for projects that don't have a Valentines theme.
I don't make a vast number of Valentines but I do make a few special cards.
Do you make your Valentines or do you buy them?

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. The peanut butter and jam card is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute?!?! I love this Pebbles collection. There's a ton of those cute cut a part cards in there.

      Delete
  2. The heart card is so pretty and the peanut butter and jelly card is adorable!! What a cute line Pebbles created!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS