Friday, May 1, 2015

Page Maps & Bella Blvd

If I have the opportunity to work with a Page Maps sketch, I jump on it. I love working with their sketches. I've worked with their sketches a few times before (here and here) and if I ever need a sketch, the Page Maps website is where I look. This time the Bella Blvd team and Page Maps are teaming up. I LOVED the sketch Becky sent me. Isn't it so much fun? I think one of the things that makes this sketch so much fun to work with is that it's easy to take this sketch and "make it your own." I used the We R Memory Keepers 3x4 Punch to create all the 3x4 cards. I had my reservations about this punch but I've fallen in love. It's so easy to use and saves a ton of time. It's one punch to create the card with perfectly rounded corners instead of cutting each side with a paper trimmer and then rounding the corners.
Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout created by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

I made this sketch my own in a couple of different ways. The first way is that I only put in 2 photos instead of 3. I also changed the position of the journaling; I moved my journaling into one of the 3x4 journaling cards instead of above and below the strip of photos/title.

Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout created by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

I immediately knew what photos I wanted to use. (It's not a hard decision to make when you have two new babies in the family.) I chose to use photos of my niece (Photos of my nephew are coming soon). I told you all a little bit about the babies here. My niece made a rough entrance into the world but she is a perfect little miracle. I cannot wait to watch her grow up and see what she has in store for this world. She's already making her mark on the world and I know she's got some amazing things in store.
Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout created by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

I used one of the new Invisibles for the strip of paper in the background. I stitched the background with my sewing machine down the side instead of using adhesive.
Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout created by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout
When you create with this sketch what will you change with this sketch to make it your own?

Now go check out what the rest of the Bella designers created for with the May 2015 Page Maps.
Page Maps 2015 Created by the designers @bellablvd

You should also stop by the Blitsy store and check out what they've got. They've got some awesome deals and if you hurry you can snag some Bella Blvd goodies for a great deal.

Paper Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS